Kellogg’s Chocos is high in Protein, Vitamins, Calcium, and Iron. It can bring your kid a little magic with its delicious taste. Kellogg’s Chocos is a Solid & Nourishing food for your kids to get going and it has the protein & fiber of 1 Roti, along with 10 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Chocos is high in calcium, low in fat, and naturally cholesterol-free. Crafted to make your child’s milk bowl tasty and fun, the chocolaty, crunchy, and grain-based cereal easily makes up for a tasty pick-me-up at school or work, as an afternoon bite, or late-night treat. It is preferable to store it in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
Kellogg’s Chocos is kid’s favourite breakfast cereal mostly served with milk. It is filled with goodness of grains providing energy to your kids for the whole day. Kellogg’s chocos is a wheat based cereal snack fulfilling your kids 66% calcium and 32% protein requirement of a day. It is high source of fibre embedded with chocolaty taste .To keep your kid active, it is enriched with 10 essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin-C, Zinc, Iron, Vitamin B. 1 bowl of chocos is equal to the protein and fibre present in 1 wheat roti. Comes in various flavours and also comes with kids favorite cartoon characters packaging like Elsa, Anna, Chhota Bheem and Spiderman. Can be served with milk or can be eaten as it is fulfilling kids breakfast or hunger pangs.
Price : It is available on Amazon for INR 299 (700 gms)
Reviews by top bloggers
1. Indian Mom Forever : Kellog’s chocos is a nutritious product that consists of nutrients like zinc, vitamins, calcium, and protein. It comes with a well-sealed inside packaging. Chocos are crunchy and crispy and taste good. It comes with a chocolaty taste and sweetness so can be consumed by mixing the chocos in the milk without adding sugar. It adds a unique flavor to the milk also. So, the kids who do not like milk have it whole-heartedly.
2. Aastha Sharma : Kellog’s chocos is a wholesome breakfast for kids as well as adults. It tastes so fine that it can be consumed without milk as well. Also, it is needless to add any extra sugar as it already includes it. All the nutrients are present in it in a very balanced manner that makes these chocos a healthy bite to consume.
3. Health and healthier.com : Kellogg’s chocos is a breakfast cereal snack which is greatly preferred by young children and teenagers. I guess most of the people have already consumed chocos due to it’s great taste and nutrient value. I still remember during old days this chocos was one of the edible things I used to crave a lot, and my mother used to mix it up with milk. And sometimes I used to eat this directly because of it’s chocolate taste. Many can relate to this.
4. Hometester Club : I Absolutely love this food! it’s kind of a re-generatng feeling when you eat them with warm milk on the morning but as snack too during cold times. It can be used to prepare base of cheesecake too! Just mix them into small pieces like powder consistency, add melted butter, and then let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes ( in freezer for 10 minutes if you’re in hurry) . You’ll obtain a yummy crust with Kellogg’s chocos flavour! It’s a food that kids absolutely love, and it delivers good nutrients too, like calcium, vitamins, proteins and other things too!
How to use
Just add milk into the chocos and enjoy it as a crispy treat straight from the box.
Kellogg’s chocos is a delicious breakfast cereal with the richness of whole-grain, enriched with 10 essential vitamins and minerals. It is low in fat, high in calcium & naturally cholesterol-free. It is a wholesome and nutritive breakfast at its very best. Every bite of these crispy, chocolaty flakes is just as delicious as the first. Begin on a healthy note with this breakfast cereal. And it proves to be a fun snack bite for kids as well as adults.
A travel ready and travel friendly, easy to go snack for the fussy kids too to make them full. It is chocolaty in taste due to cocoa solids and enriched with essential nutrients like protein, fibre, calcium, vitamins and minerals making moms tension free..Kids enjoy their milk with chocos, making it easy for the moms .
- Rich in nutrients
- Healthy snack
- Good for weight loss
- Worth of money
- Preservative free
- Low fat
- Travel friendly
- Instant food
- Available in various packaging
- It comes only in chocolate flavor
- Can cause obesity, if consumed repeatedly
- Not suitable for gluten intolerant kids
- Contains refined wheat flour(Maida)
No reviews to display